How We Help
How We Help:
“Special Needs” Population
- We provide focused occupational training
based on individual abilities.
- We provide activity programs which enhance physical and social growth.
- We intend to provide assisted living with educational training for life skills. (Phase 2, the very near future)
Challenged Youth Population
- We support online learning through application of teaching methods as they assist with the teaching and interaction of the “Special Needs” Group.
- We help improve their self-confidence by placing them in leadership roles as mentors for the “Special Needs” group.
- We provide adult mentors to support, encourage and guide participants to completing the program.
- Provide programs to find their strength
- We provide higher education opportunities through on-line based instruction.
- We provide groups with helping in Mental Health and Substance Abuse